Saturday 4 October 2014

We have 27 days until NaNoWriMo

Did you hear that? 27 days until NaNoWriMo!

Que the crying. I am not ready!

Now usually at this time of october, I have some idea of whats going to happen during November. I have an idea of a story and sometimes even notes and character sheets written up. There is non of this. I have no story idea at all! Help!
I have however sorted out my survival kit, biscuits, memory stick, and a bag of starbucks coffee beans that I have to grind up myself, but
because it's Starbucks coffee, so who cares?

I have got as much work as possible out of the way for this month, and think, with the next few weeks left of october I think I will be able to clear my schedule for November.

Anyway, need to blog more about this month. Cinnamon coffee by my side and the puppy sidekick, bring on Nanowrimo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment